Dae Ni

Monday, July 27, 2009

I don't have swine flu la~

Haha, it seems like some people are trying to use me as an excuse for them to get quarantined or something. Well, that's not going to happen cause I don't have H1N1 but an influeza instead. Don't ask me what it is cause I have no idea and staying home not being able to go anywhere sucks. Try having porridge for 4 days straight... It's no fun. I'm sick of being sick. I wanna go back to school.

I just got a twitter account and it's boring cause I have no idea what the hell this twitter thing is so I'm just going to stick to facebook. I only have 1 follower and following 1 which is none other than mr big nose jian hao. It's dumb.

AND SO, Kpop is spreading massively with Darren E. listening to real Korean songs(not the pop) and Richimong listening to Epik High. Oh my, finally, someone, apart from Cheryl and I, is listening to Epik High! And, if you're curious,the not so new album is great. It's called remixing the human soul. Collaborating with Planet Shakers, they reproduced Epik High's hit songs.

I've been in my room the whole day apart from peeing and toasting a slice of read with cheese cause I'm just so sick of porridge. I am so going to sugar loaf soon and buying all the cakes on the menu. Being a worm, I'm on my bed again.
I'm thinking, sometimes when someone says they feel fine, it may not be true. So why are we hiding? So that the other party wouldn't feel bad? Guilty? Sad? What about ourselves? Humans. Born a selfish creature, should be selfish sometimes. I wanna be selfish too.


I had to constantly remind myself we are just temporary separated
It was nice to receive your texts,
But it's pain waiting for your reply.
If this was months ago before even dating each other,
Our replies were instaneous.
I wish our replies were instaneous.
I wish we would go back to where we started, and forget how we ended.
xolovedlove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home