Dae Ni

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Indian Boy

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit. My spectacles is dddddaaamaged. The sides are just getting wider and wider cause the lens sort of dislodged from the frame or something. Time to have new glasses!!! My right eye is blind anyway. Haha.

Sometimes I really hoped to be a guy. It would be easier sometimes, in many, many ways.

MC MONG INDIAN BOY




I wonder who's that kid rapper. He's in one of Gil Me's songs too... Hmmm..

and ABRACADABRA! The brown-eyed girls will put a spell in your pants. haha.


I'm hardly interested in Girlbands. But I was bored, so I pressed play. To my suprise, it wasn't so bad. In fact, it's nice. I admit, the video is a little too steamy. THEY ARE HOT!
lovedlove, imagine if I did this to you or say those things to you. Hahaha. Nah, I wouldn't do that. Though I wished. Haha


!!!!!!!!!!!MY FUNCKEN ALBUM IS STILL NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



lovedlove,
when I miss you like crazy, I go crazy. I go crazy everyday. Haru Haru, bbiichinedae
If you were mine again, I swear to god I'll put my korean drama to rest.
I do want to talk to you. All the time. Desperately. But I'm so afraid I'll be annoying you. What am I supposed to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home