Dae Ni

Thursday, July 23, 2009

INFLUENZA ATTACK!

Holy mama in the sky,
little huanni is sick all the time.
Holy mama in the sky,
kill the influenza so I can fly!


7 days of medical leave. This is going to be bad. There goes my 'A's. I'm going to be a 'B' student as usual. Damn it. I was hoping to go out today. Maybe to the toyshop or something. Now, it's just 4 walls and a stupid dog. Thinking that Gossip girls is going to last me 2 days, I think I'll finish them today. And my dog is just digging his ears again at the corner of the room. Stupid dog. But I love you. Hahaha.

So the doctor say, Tamiflu is going to cause stomach upsets so he told me to take them in while I'm having my meal. Like, oh, let's have dinner, chomp chomp chomp, take the veggie, some fish, oh, and how about Tamiflu?! Yummmmmy. AND THAT BLOODY BOX DON'T COME CHEAP!
SAVE ME~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home