Dae Ni

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Get the hell out of the field!

Okay, I am so not patriotic at all, so I'm complaining now as Liverpool and Singapore is currently kicking balls in our little dot in our lousy field. Singapore sucks, and I guess Liverpool is just laughing their balls out while playing against us. They're probably using their lousiest players and they most probably drank the night before and do not even need to warm up for the match. I am so ashamed. Why does Singapore even have the cheek to let them play on our field? I am not one bit proud to be a Singaporean. We should send our team over to Eaurope instead and let them see what a real field is like. Even Ian could tell them. Right? Hahaha. That's why I wanna move to Korea. Even Manchester has his own PARK JI SUNG(who is apparently rather cute with his weird facial expressions while kicking ball and his crazy hair. Hahahaha!).


So my whole day is a lot of staring at FT Island's album and relocating all my songs from my itunes cause god knows how they all lost their way. Relocating 900+ songs is not fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home