Dae Ni

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

JIN JIA KYOPTA!




Hee hee, meet the cutie curlie hairlie Wang Suk Hyunnie!!! Awwww, isn't he cute?! With that curly hair, wide smile and squinty eye. So adorable!!! If I were 6, I would date him. Hahaha!


I am desperate for FT Island cause it isn't here yet and I am worried. Did they lose their way? Did the album fall out of the plane? Did the dog eat it? WHERE IS IT?! It's wednesday and I haven't got it. Frustratingg.........

OB was crazy today. So was lloyd and his bow-tie. Unfortunately, I'm still a sick goat.

Why can't polytechnics have P.E too?!?!?!? FEEL LIKE ROLLER BLADING NOW. Call me if you want to!! I'll go with you!!!!

Time to study. Bye faggots.

Mommy, I think I'll die from shitbombs if you weren't there for me. I'm sorry about last night, the cough had disrupted your sleep and made you angry. Well, I wouldn't sleep with you if I weren't feeling gusty in my chest. And I didn't know I'll start coughing too. Anyway, Love you. Although I don't tell you my problems, it makes me feel better with you rubbing my back and trying to get me to sleep like old times.

I have to say this, but I'm so proud of my project group. Cheryl, Ah Lin, Mao, Timmo, I love you guys man. The thought of being in different class next year scares me already. Hee hee, quote, "except for mao's group who did exceptionally well". Never in my life was there an exceptionally well. There was once, but I lost too many chances. Anyway, We Did Great!

My heart was closed to explosion when I couldn't believe that you talked to me today. I was in the clouds with 9 angels. lovedlove, baby it's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home