Dae Ni

Saturday, July 25, 2009

LAZE

I really wanted to do something productive but all I do is lay on the bed with my ipod playing and gazing out of the window. Ugh, I think Tamiflu pills not only gives you stomach upsets, it makes your mind upset too. Damn, I need to do something. I'm not even watching dramas or gossip girls. I think I'm going to bounce back to bed.

My bro's buying dinner tonight! Tepan Yakiiizzzzz..... Sort of like a bday celebration for my dad. I wonder if my dad would still want me there if I tell him I've got influenza. Haha, bet he'll wet his pants. He's THAT afraid.

Truthfully, I don't even feel like talking let alone go down to transfer cash to you, or helping you call the clubs. I am that lazy and sian. But I did. So I hope you don't take it for granted.


lovedlove, goodbye for now. Cause I think that you're more interested to talk to that someone else. I'm just a burden. When the time's right, we'll see each other again, even if it's taking years. We'll see each other again. We're just temporary separated. Temporary Separated. Temporary. It is. Even if it's just lying to myself. It's just temporary. Separated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home